If you were born in the 90’s, chances are you knew the all-girls dance group “Sexbomb”. The dance group started out as back-up dancers in GMA’s noon-time show “Eat Bulaga”, but soon rose to fame due to their charm and talent. It did not take long before the group finally made a name for themselves. From being mere back-up dancers, GMA decided to give them their own afternoon show “Daisy Siyete”, which immediately gained a huge following. The show lasted for seven years and had 26 seasons, making it one of the longest running afternoon TV soaps of all time. It aired from 2003 to 2010 and is considered as the peak of the Sexbomb group’s career.
Now, seven years after “Daisy Siyete” aired its last episode, the Sexbomb dancers have now become full-fledged mothers. Check out their lives now below:
1. Sexbomb Aifha was in the group from 2003 to 2010. She now has a beautiful daughter named Athalia. She still has showbiz stints every now and then, but her priority for now is her daughter.
2. Sexbomb Evette danced with the group from 2001 to 2010. She is now married to Rossel Arenas Onayan and has a daughter.
3. Sexbomb Sugar was part of the group from 2001 to 2002, and again from 2004 to 2006. Mommy Sugar now has two beautiful daughters and is thankful for having custody over them despite the legal battle between her and her ex-husband. She also works as one of Willie Revillame’s co-hosts in Wowowin.
4. Sexbomb Weng, like Sugar, took a leave from the group but came back shortly after. A Sexbomb from 2001 to 2007 and from 2008 to 2011, Mommy Weng now has a daughter Annastacia, who looks exactly like her!
5. Sexbomb Monique joined the group from 2002 to 2005 and from 2008 to 2011. Now a full-time mommy, she now has two kids and is happily active in the music ministry of their church.
6. Sexbomb Izzy was part of the dance group from 2001 to 2011. She is now a proud mommy of two with former actor Alvin Aragon.
7. Sexbomb Jopay was one of the original Sexbomb dancers, performing with the group from 2000 to 2010 and from 2012-2014. Jopay married Kapuso actor and dancer Josh Zamora in 2014. Unfortunately, she suffered a miscarriage in 2015. However, the former Sexbomb and her husband were once again blessed with a beautiful baby girl, Isabelle Alessa, just last December 30!
What do you think of these Sexbomb dancers-turned-mommies? Sound off in the comments section below!